What's Sunday like at Hilltop? Good question! Here's a snapshot.
- What time is your service? Our Sunday morning worship service begins at 11:00 am.
- Where do I park? Parking is available steps away from the church's front entrance in our gravel parking lot.
- How do I find your church? Our home page has a Directions link to our address on Google Maps.
- What should I wear? Many people dress casually but some like to dress up. Wear what you normally do and you'll fit right in.
- What's for children? During the school year we provide children's church for younger children during the message time. We also have an unsupervised nursery which overlooks the sanctuary and is available for use by families.
- What does a typical worship service look like at Hilltop? It includes congregational singing, praise and prayer requests, announcements of current activities, a greeting time, and a learning time in God's word, the Bible. We usually celebrate the Lord's Supper monthly and this is open to all followers of Jesus Christ. On the last Sunday of most months, we also enjoy a potluck fellowship lunch to which everyone is invited.
- What's the music like at Hilltop? It's a fairly traditional mixture of hymns and choruses led by a song leader and accompanied by piano. From time to time we are blessed with guitar, accordion or violin playing.